Our Dealers Room Applications are Filling Fast! Get on the List Before 02/28/2019
The dealers room for Spikecon will be a juried room. This means that the vendors at our convention are chosen by evaluating and balancing criteria such as type of dealers, quality, value, and variety of merchandise for attendees.
- Tables - Tables are 72in x 24in or 6 ft by 2 ft, and are currently limited to 2 per applicant. We will notify everyone if this changes closer to the event.
- Pricing - Each table is $185 and comes with one (1) membership, (2) chairs, tablecloth, skirting and a small trash can.
- Member Requirements- As a 501(c)(3) organization and one who needs to meet the needs of the Westercon Bylaws and best practices, as well as the World Science Fiction Society Constitution; every person who works or volunteers in the dealers room is required to have an attending membership. There are no exceptions.
- Membership Purchase - A second membership can be purchased with one table for $55 through registration only upon vendor approval. (If a dealer purchases 2 tables, they can purchase 2 extra memberships at $55 each for a total of 4 memberships). Extra memberships past the four needs to be purchased at current attending prices. Please remember to wear your membership badges at all times. Security is trained to look for badges first.
- WIFI - There is limited wireless in the DCC and attached Hilton Garden Inn. The convention is looking into sponsoring or group options and will have pricing available closer to the event. Internet is available for purchase/rent from the DCC itself.
- Subletting or sharing your space should not be done without express permission from the convention committee.
- Although Spikecon makes every effort to design with security in mind and will take measures to reasonably secure the room, the convention and venues cannot be held responsible for theft from your booth. Please staff your tables or space accordingly.
- For security purposes nobody shall be allowed into the Dealers room while closed. The convention will secure the space, but neither the venues nor convention volunteers and Utah Fandom Organization can be held responsible if someone breaks into the space.
- Dealers agree that they have legal title to material offered for sale and are responsible for ensuring that the material is in compliance with all State and Federal laws, regulations and ordinances in force at the site of and at all times during the convention.
- Tax Forms will be available on site. You can also find the information at https://tax.utah.gov/sales/specialevents
Please take considerations including being self-insured, and having the necessary people available to assist you with loading and unloading. The Davis Conference Center is all ground floor with easy access for setups.
Once you complete the form for dealers room applicants on our website under the ‘At Con/Dealers Room’ menu, you can make your payment using paypal or post mail. The online cart can also take applications and payments - Here.
Utah Fandom Organization (UFO)
PO Box 201
Clearfield, UT 84089